Updated: Feb 10, 2020
These yummy gummies are made with grass-fed gelatin which is great for glowing skin & hair, strong bones & joints, and good gut health. Thanks, www.furtherfood.com for the recipe inspiration! I like to make bigger gummies as shown, but you can lower the carb count and make more with a smaller gummy mold, if you like.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Set Time: 2 hours
Servings: 6-8 Gummies
1 Tablespoon #FurtherFood Premium Gelatin
1/4 Cup Room Temperature Water
1/4 Cup Hot Water
1/2 Cup Pomegranate juice (or tart cherry juice)
2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
1/8 teaspoon Pomegranate Blueberry flavored #BetterStevia drops
1. Dissolve gelatin in the room temperature water. Add in hot water and mix until fully dissolved. Let sit for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add in the pomegranate juice, then the lemon juice and the Stevia drops and mix well.
3. Pour into a gummy mold of your choice (sprayed with a little avocado oil spray, if needed)
4. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. To store, put into an airtight storage container and keep in the fridge.
CALORES: 25. FAT: 0g PROTEIN: 0g. CARBS: 5g